Implemented Shortcut to Amp Tone page

rickboot

Fractal Fanatic
I'd love to see some UI changes for on-the-fly amp settings for live performance.

1. Add a button shortcut to Amp Tone page - perhaps second press of Home, or hold Home or Edit
2. On Amp/Tone page, swap Master Volume to top row in place of Bright

I'd love to see some UI changes for on-the-fly amp settings for live performance.

1. Add a button shortcut to Amp Tone page - perhaps second press of Home, or hold Home or Edit
2. On Amp/Tone page, swap Master Volume to top row in place of Bright
The A button already goes to Amp 1 as a shortcut. A “performance” home page is an idea that was mentioned already by developers.

Thanks. If the Amp shortcut just went to the Tone page it would be slightly more useful live, but a Performance mode for presets (amp controls, FX mix) and for global settings (global EQ settings, FM curve...) would be nice.

Thanks. If the Amp shortcut just went to the Tone page it would be slightly more useful live, but a Performance mode for presets (amp controls, FX mix) and for global settings (global EQ settings, FM curve...) would be nice.
It goes to whatever page you were on last.

It goes to whatever page you were on last.
And for me, that has turned out to be way more handy than having it go to a fixed page every time.

Still, I understand the desire for a performance page.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom