Short song for April

sheky

Experienced
Just a repeated chord progression. Spent lots of time fiddling with boutique amps but I'm starting to realize I really like the Fender stuff. Mixing advice is always welcome.

April Idea by sheky

Mainly Brownface and Plexi, but a smattering of marsha, jazz and Carol Ann too. I used Redwirez cabs mostly.

Thx for listening!

Sounds great ,love the tones.I,ve been getting into the redwire lately too,Just have to write down the combinations of speakers I use .I load em into my axe and forget what there are lol

Sounds great ,love the tones.I,ve been getting into the redwire lately too,Just have to write down the combinations of speakers I use .I load em into my axe and forget what there are lol
Thx a lot.

I like the Redwirez too but I limit myself to 9 user slots (user 1 is for auditioning) and stock cabs. Figure I can find something good enough between the two.

Love the clean tone. Do you have the preset / patch and which redwirez cabs are you using?

Many thanks in advance.

patches

Here are the patches. I confess I have the hardest time getting the sound I want from one patch/amp. I usually reamp through a few patches and mix/match.

Here's what I primarily used:

Attachments

• Plexi for PRS.syx
    2 KB · Views: 17
  • Brownface Clean rhythm.syx
    2 KB · Views: 16
  • Brownface lead.syx
    2 KB · Views: 16
  • Plexi Jazz Hybrid.syx
    2 KB · Views: 18
I really like how you've put together tones that are very different from each other and painted a great picture with them.

Back
Top Bottom