Short clips of some preset

I just got my axe fx ii, plugged my guitar, and connect the II to ADA power amp and a laney cab, tweaked it for an hour
here's some preset I made, recorded with i-pad's mic

comments are welcome

You said you just received your Axe-II ? Did it come w/3.0 ? I didn't think the Lonestar was in any of the previous versions ?

I know I'm not supposed to ask, but are you a beta-tester ?

You said you just received your Axe-II ? Did it come w/3.0 ? I didn't think the Lonestar was in any of the previous versions ?

I know I'm not supposed to ask, but are you a beta-tester ?

its not mesa lonestar modelling, but i tried to sound like a lonestar through
fender modelling

There should be more in the room-recordings here. I always want to know how it sounds via Poweramp and cab. Via usb we all know: That thing sounds great direct recorded.
All the best - Norbert.

Are you kidding-that sounds terrible. Seriously. I don't meaan the op or the presets I mean the quality of the recording. To record what it sounds like in the room with amp and cab you have to use a better mic setup to record. Like I said, nothing about the op just the mic recording this

... and this is true ... the mic from an ipod or similiar cannot be a basis to judge the sound, right?!

Recording techniques aside I thought the 1st and 3rd clips sounded pretty darn good. I think the only reason I'm not so fussed on the recto clip is because it's not how would like to hear it dialled ;)

Cheers.

thanks for the comments, and sorry about the bad audio quality,
i uploaded some direct usb recording with garageband :

Last edited:
My god it wasn't perfect audio,how could you post that. WTF ? I thought it sounded great and I bet in the room when you were recording it ,It sounded even better.I've been into Timmon's lately Also .Thanks for sharing!

My god it wasn't perfect audio,how could you post that. WTF ? I thought it sounded great and I bet in the room when you were recording it ,It sounded even better.I've been into Timmon's lately Also .Thanks for sharing!

it was almost twice better :mrgreen
yeah, Timmon's tone is really cool but it's really hard to copy because his fingers are the main factor i think

thanks for the comment,,

Back
Top Bottom