Setting up and Using the MFC-101 with the Axe-Fx III

This is disappointing. I think it changed my mind about getting the axe 3 for now. I wasn’t planning on getting a different controller and running a wall wart at the front of the stage to power the Mfc is not ideal in my situation. Oh well.
You can buy a cable that is 7 pin on one end and splits to 5 pin plus barrel connector on the other. The wall wart stays in the rack...

Mentioned above:

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...01-with-the-fx-iii.136524/page-4#post-1637309

I’m Not using a rack with a furman style power supply. It’s a custom prewired rack/cab with a speaker and built in amp. Wouldn’t really have a spot for a wall wart power supply. Has there been a release date posted for the fc12? I’m guessing no, i haven’t been able to find any threads on it

I’m Not using a rack with a furman style power supply. It’s a custom prewired rack/cab with a speaker and built in amp. Wouldn’t really have a spot for a wall wart power supply. Has there been a release date posted for the fc12? I’m guessing no, i haven’t been able to find any threads on it
Nope...

I apologize if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but I didn’t find anything in search. Does anyone know if channel switching is supported over midi? I picked up a Morningstar mc6 to use as a cheap controller until the FCs come out, but sadly haven’t had the time to dive into programming it yet...

Does anyone know if channel switching is supported over midi?

1M8b7na.png

As a side note, the MIDI implementation is very flexible in the AXE III. It no longer restrains you for having specific CC assigments for bypassing effects, rather, allows you to setup your own assingments.

As a side note, the MIDI implementation is very flexible in the AXE III. It no longer restrains you for having specific CC assigments for bypassing effects, rather, allows you to setup your own assingments.
Neither does the Axe Fx II. You can change CC assignments to whatever you desire... They just come predefined.

Nope... The switch link B seems to ignore switches that already belong to switch group A.
Thx, on the non-linked scene switches, is there another way to have them turn off when another scene is selected? I'm having a situation where I have to press the non linked scene switches twice sometimes. Maybe I should set the off cc value to the same as the on value. Would this create any problems aside from out of sync led's?

Thx, on the non-linked scene switches, is there another way to have them turn off when another scene is selected? I'm having a situation where I have to press the non linked scene switches twice sometimes. Maybe I should set the off cc value to the same as the on value. Would this create any problems aside from out of sync led's?
I have the same issue. I just try to remember to press the button on the "inactive" scene before I need to use it again.

Setting off and on values the same would be an option except, as you said, LEDs will not be correct.

I setup my scenes so the 5 most frequently used are in group A and the others in B.

Back
Top Bottom