seso duro(for the love of axe)

Awesome! I really enjoyed that. Great glassy tone and fantastic playing. Loved the drum track as well.

Julian

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Awesome..

Can I get a high-res copy of this to put on our website?

Performance was awesome!!! But, the tone could have used a bit more high-end "clarity" (for my tastes)... Sounded a bit mushy for me... I really preferred your other clip called "solist 3" http://www.goear.com/listen.php?v=e425ef8

The thing for me is that you can't hear the tone of the "strings" on these "tubey" clips... all you hear is the low end thickness. That's why I've never been a fan of EJ's tone. Please don't flame me! Just my opinion! :D

I thought it was an original composition. Nevermind.

As far as the tone I thought it was perfect. I prefer "woody", EJ-like tones like this. Probably my old ears.

Hello ...

As the first excuse my English because it is google translator ...

I am Spanish ....

in the backingtrack Mr Steve Vai true ... a large sampling of his album ...

my contribution in a guitar solo looking for a similar tone ...

rare that few recognize the theme of vai only with the base ....

Cliff did not feel I can serve you,,, but the track there you have it if you like ...

as commented by the soloist there are 3 is one of my favorites, only saying that the 384 presets, I have fallen short because I have edited nearly a thousand

greetings from spain

I take you and put myspace

http://www.myspace.com/vedastoferrer

Cliff for when the custom audio od 100 and the bb preamp? :D

editing:::seso duro(for the love of axe) :roll:

I guess I'm getting old as well. Odd. They say the high end is the first to go?!? Mo, use headphones much?

I LOVE the sound this way! More treble might get fizzy. Note separation is fine and any muddyness did not jump out at me at first listen. But that might be my old ears.
Awesome playing!

The backing is direct from Steve Vai's song "Survive" (which is found on the "Sex and Religion" album - T.M. Stevens on Bass & Terry Bozzio on drums.). It sounds to me like it's a mix of the actual recording from the album with Steve Vai's lead guitar and the vocal tracks muted.

browlett said:
The backing is direct from Steve Vai's song "Survive" (which is found on the "Sex and Religion" album - T.M. Stevens on Bass & Terry Bozzio on drums.). It sounds to me like it's a mix of the actual recording from the album with Steve Vai's lead guitar and the vocal tracks muted.

You can buy the backing tracks from Vai's website. Pretty cool idea.

Dutch said:
I guess I'm getting old as well. Odd. They say the high end is the first to go?!? Mo, use headphones much?

I LOVE the sound this way! More treble might get fizzy. Note separation is fine and any muddyness did not jump out at me at first listen. But that might be my old ears.
Awesome playing!

thanks!

I certainly love me!

a greeting

Oye compa, nomas estaba bromeando... "all your base are belong to us" es una broma... Los Japonés hicieron una mala traducción de Japonés a Inglés en un Juego... Y como estas usando un programa para traducir... :)

Perdóname, no sé cómo escribir en español muy bien :)

No sé si has intentado iGoogle, pero es realmente un buen traductor!

P.S. Por cierto, gran técnica en la guitarra!

hey hola....

claro que lo tome como una broma es mas te invite al mypace soi Vedasto Ferrer

na sabia que entendieras el español...

los traductores son muy fríos,,,no se le puede hacer gran caso a ellos...

un gran saludo y gracias compañero....

esos sonidos que se marca son realmente excitantes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome! That's a incredibly nice tone. I really like. Would you mind uploading the preset? Or atleast tell me what amp/cabs/drives you used. :)

Plankis said:
Awesome! That's a incredibly nice tone. I really like. Would you mind uploading the preset? Or atleast tell me what amp/cabs/drives you used. :)

+1 I'd also like to have that preset or info :) nice playing by the way.

Actually, on second and more attentive listening, I still love the sound and the playing but a bit more treble might be nice. Sorry about the earphones quip. Mortega. But I don't think the other clip sounds better.

Mo, Maybe you could translate a bit. I'm not sure he got the other message right...

Back
Top Bottom