Separated at Birth?

Scott Peterson

Global Moderator
Vendor
Goofin' at a gig last night and put on my singer's sunglasses, my bassist took a pic.

Today in my inbox, I got the following shot... freaky. :eek:

image001.png

Got any shots of you and your doppelganger?

I once got mistaken for Jerry Cantrel....in a bar....in Seattle.... I know right, I dont see it either LOL!

dopplemeduo.jpg

That was back when I had long hair. Now I just get mistaken for Michael Weston (Burn Notice) I dont get that one either....

Goofin' at a gig last night and put on my singer's sunglasses, my bassist took a pic.

Nah. Ya's heads is different, he looks italian, and his nose is convex.

I once got mistaken for Jerry Cantrel....in a bar....in Seattle.... I know right, I dont see it
That was back when I had long hair.

I think you're cuter.

As a young teen, when encountering the first Beastie Boys album, I thought I looked like Mike D in the inside cover of the album where he has shades and a cap on....but take those off an we don't look nothin alike.

Funny this should come up. I was watching the Friedman BE video from Tonemerchants with Phil-X and it dawned on me. Is Phil Sammy's son?

images

images

Ha, I totally saw that to. I remember thinking this guy is a total Sammy knock off, same demeanor, scream even the look it's pretty freaky .

A few years ago when I had long hair, my friend noticed I looked like Travis from Coheed and Cambria. Apparently, we both decided to cut our hair...

back in the early 80's (I had longer hair and was a few lbs heavier) I was sitting in a bar watching a band with some friends, someone tapped me on the shoulder, I turned around and this guy said "my girlfriend would like your autograph", I politely declined thinking wtf and went back to watching the band, once again I get a tap and the same guy says again that they would like my autograph, I again declined and he said "You're Meatloaf aren't you?"... we had to leave the bar because they wouldn't believe me... my friends still razz me about it when we get together.

I look a little like James Taylor.

I once dated a woman who was obsessed with James Taylor. I had no idea at first, she seemed like a nice gal, very attractive, intelligent, successful in her career. I think it was on the third date, back at her apartment, she started calling me James. That was the end of that relationship!

I was actually separated from myself at birth... sad story really.

We have never really gotten over it. :(

Back
Top Bottom