Senior Software Engineer Wanted

Considering that Vista - is what pushed me to Mac - January of last year - I don't think they have anything in common. Yes - People are whining about Lion - but not for very many good reasons. Initially they didn't want Launchpad - neither did I actually - but I've found it to be quite useful lately. Yes - there are definite bugs in Safari - and a couple in Lion - but nothing remotely close to Vista and the bloatware that comes with MS. Besides - no one has to update to Lion. I only did because I wanted iCloud - I was perfectly content with Snow Leopard otherwise. Put it this way - I switched to Mac in January of last year - and now I have 2 and over the last year - I've had 2 applications freeze and exactly one time where I had to restart. Until MS rewrites Window from the ground up - I don't see it ever being as stable as the Mac OS. I have actually enjoyed using my computer for the past year.

Pop tarts it is then

so some folks actual highjacked Cliff's thread????

WTF?
Isn't this Cliff's thread to find a new employee......
how does is become OSX LION comp to Vista thread??

Show some respect

Uuuuh when I get my hands on it, I might develop a Max for live device to control the Axe FX.
But that will probably be done after we get the VST stuff confirmed or not.

Back
Top Bottom