Wish Send and Return Block

GibsonLesPaul

Experienced
I've searched but no results.
Doesn't anybody miss those blocks to make longer chains?

I do, when I want to recreate (read convert with Al's program) the longer patches from f.e. Yek's presets.
I cannot imagine it takes much CPU so:

Is there any chance we will get that one FAS?

Can you guys share a preset that shows how you'd use them? Load every block you'd use except leave the spaces blank for the send and return. It would help thanks!

Can you guys share a preset that shows how you'd use them? Load every block you'd use except leave the spaces blank for the send and return. It would help thanks!
Here the Screenshot of the patch from Fractool and the patch.
Of course this patch has too much blocks, but with a send and return at least I could use it as a start to begin with.

Schermafbeelding 2016-08-21 om 11.27.01.png

Attachments

• MAIN HEAVY mono.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 3
Has been requested many times before. Another use case could be using the return to feed another guitar, e.g. an acoustic and use the send to feed an on-stage git-amp while using out 1 to go to the FOH. Splitting send / return into separate blocks would allow to run the 2nd guitar through an amp block too.

I also want it.

In my case I use AX8 amps and real amp. When I use real amp I connect it to AX8 for effects. Also I use dry/wet set up.
I connect real amp to input 2. Wet signal goest to output 1 - monitors. Dry signal goes back to the amp. This is where I need to send it to output 2. Send/Return would be life saver here

+1 for separate send / return blocks!

I use my ax8 with several guitars and a wet/dry/wet kind of setup. My acoustic have two separate pickups, so using the guitar in is not an option.
Separate send/ret blocks would make the logistics of in and outs of different presets much better / flexible!

+1 for separate send / return blocks!

I use my ax8 with several guitars and a wet/dry/wet kind of setup. My acoustic have two separate pickups, so using the guitar in is not an option.
Separate send/ret blocks would make the logistics of in and outs of different presets much better / flexible!

I think that you're asking for something different than discussed in this thread. Send/Return in this thread refers to the Feedback Send/Return blocks from the Axe-Fx II, which are not related to the physical inputs and outputs ports.

+million for Feedback Send/Return blocks in AX8 (need to run external preamp and connect to FOH and Stage PowerAmp)

+million for Feedback Send/Return blocks in AX8 (need to run external preamp and connect to FOH and Stage PowerAmp)
i don't think the Feedback blocks help with the FOH and Stage sends. the FX Loop block already does this.

i don't think the Feedback blocks help with the FOH and Stage sends. the FX Loop block already does this.

Yes, but not when I want to use also external preamp in my loop. For this I would need Feedback blocks similar as in Axe FX. For a stage unit as AX8 I think it would make a lot of sense to have such routing functionality.

Yes, but not when I want to use also external preamp in my loop. For this I would need Feedback blocks similar as in Axe FX. For a stage unit as AX8 I think it would make a lot of sense to have such routing functionality.
Axe Fx uses the FXLoop for this.

The Send/Return blocks are for "wrapping" the grid lines (or literally feeding signal back into a previous grid position), not for external I/O.

Back
Top Bottom