FS Selling Parker Nitefly - Swamp Ash, Duncan Pickups, Fantastic shape.

Patzag

Fractal Fanatic
I have a Parker Nitefly I'm selling, It's in great shape. No dings or scratches beyond a little pick action and 2 minor scratches in the back. Perfect neck, working truss, perfect electronics including piezo, locking tuners, SS frets that are virtually indestructible.
Only flaw is that I am missing the back plate and I misplaced the cover for the 5-way switch.

I'd like to clear $1400.00 after any fees or shipping. It's in the Caribbean with me. I'll take care of the international shipping to the US. For Europe or UK, we will need to discuss.

Reason for selling: I don't play single coil guitars.
Additional pictures available upon request.

IMG_1580.jpeg

Last edited:
That’s a really cool looking guitar - I literally just bought a new Fender P-Bass last week so sorta need to chill the GAS.

I always wanted to try one of those but never have.

It's actually a fantastic instrument. And if I could possibly get over my aversion to playing single coil pickups I'd never sell it. Yes, the Bridge pickup is a mini humbucker.
And the neck! It's a Parker neck!

It's actually a fantastic instrument. And if I could possibly get over my aversion to playing single coil pickups I'd never sell it. Yes, the Bridge pickup is a mini humbucker.
And the neck! It's a Parker neck!
can you post a few more pictures including the back without a backplate ?

Back
Top Bottom