Seahawks or Patriots?

I am about 4 miles from the university of phoenix stadium in Az, it's been crazy with traffic. We have had a golf tournament in Scottsdale with Tiger woods, and then the super bowl on my side of town. I'm hiding in my house. I grew up in Glendale, I went to glendale high. There is an arena right next the stadium, that I got to play at once, my rock star moment. It's really cool to have it in your home town. My 23 yr old daughter lives right behind the stadium, I kind of want to go down there and check it out, but my wife will have none of that.

I say the Seahawks will win.

I have to root for the Seahawks being a Carrol fan. They have been up and down a lot the last few weeks so we shall see what team shows up. Patriots seem to be peaking at the perfect time.

Hoping Cliff doesn't see this and boot me off the team. :)

I say Seahawks.
I was at the Super Bowl last year in NYC and I loved that atmosphere... Unfortunately this year I have to watch it in tv....

Isn't that a capitol offense in Texas? :)

That's a misknomer. Now, if you don't like some sort of Texas music THEN you're in trouble. If you don't like some sort of Texas music, then the spirit of Dimebag will haunt you with high pitch guitar squeals in your sleep till you make your way out to some hole in the wall bar and listen to a local band. Otherwise, you'll just go insane.

Does Sherman play or skip so his baby mommy can have him by her side?

Imagine Terry Bradshaw of Joe Montana skipping a Super Bowl.

You know they can break the water and induce both right?

I think if the pats lose we may not get any new firmware updates for a while so I think we should all be routing for the pats!!!!

But if the Pats lose, Cliff might go into mourning and we might not see FW18 for months.

I say, go Patriots!

Back
Top Bottom