Scratchy Wah

Loopback777

Inspired
I'm getting a faint scratchy sound on the wah. I'm using a Mission pedal and the MFC. I tried switching pedals and cables. I'm no where near clipping. Anyone experience this? I'm not sure how to load the file on here or I would.

Yeah, I'm getting that too. But I just got my Mission EP-1 pedal today, and I've never had an expression pedal before. I thought it might be normal.

I can hear it clearly as I move the pedal and the chord/note is fading out, but if I pump the pedal when the strings are muted I don't hear it. Same problem?

It happens on the Standard/Ultra as well. Can't remember how I fixed it but it was pretty simple. It's something to do with the digital "quickness" and you could delay it by a few milliseconds and then it was smooth without the digital scratch noise.

It happens on the Standard/Ultra as well. Can't remember how I fixed it but it was pretty simple. It's something to do with the digital "quickness" and you could delay it by a few milliseconds and then it was smooth without the digital scratch noise. I'm sure someone here will help you fairly quickly as I just can't remember.

Back
Top Bottom