Scott Szeryk "TransFusion" live at "Aeolian Hall" - FRACTAL AXE FX 2

Hey Guys,

Here is a video of Scott Szeryk performing "TransFusion" Live at Aeolian Hall.

You are Scott Szeryk correct? This has confused me quite a few times while reading your posts. I think you're posting for Scott Szeryk. But you are Scott Szeryk. Why not just say, hey guys! Here's a video of me performing!?!?! Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where everyone is speaking about themselves in the third person. lol!

Anyway, Scott Szeryk is a great player, and Scott Szeryk put on a very nice performance. ;)

You are Scott Szeryk correct? This has confused me quite a few times while reading your posts. I think you're posting for Scott Szeryk. But you are Scott Szeryk. Why not just say, hey guys! Here's a video of me performing!?!?! Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where everyone is speaking about themselves in the third person. lol!

Anyway, Scott Szeryk is a great player, and Scott Szeryk put on a very nice performance. ;)

Hello Matt,

My name is James Arthur, I am the personal manager for Scott Szeryk and Guitarzan Productions. Nice to meet you here on the Fractal Axe Forum.

Hi James, hey it would be cool if you could link that GoPro live to the back round video, cool idea with the GoPro either way, maybe have one on all the guitar players and why not the drums and have some way that you could switch from one to the other.. OK enough of that.. :)
Nice performance by the way, I liked it..

Back
Top Bottom