Scott Szeryk - Bringing the Heat - (Live Studio Performance) with AXE FX 2

Great performance, great playing from all of the band. The "rhythm" guitar is very different from the lead guitar, what amps and cabs sims you've used?

Great performance, great playing from all of the band. The "rhythm" guitar is very different from the lead guitar, what amps and cabs sims you've used?

Hello Lukator,

Thanks for your kind words! We had fun making the video!

YES the 2 sounds are contrasting in nature. I like a scooped rhy tone that sits back in the mix, and a lead sound that has a vocal like quality to it..

The Rhythm sound is 2 amps: Das Metal and Euro Uber panned hard left and hard Right, into my own IR cabs..

Lead sound is: USA Lead 2 into same IR cabs.. I have the mids up a bit more on this one...

I hope this helps! :)

Hey Guys,

Here is a live Studio Performance of Scott Szeryk performing "Bringing the Heat" off his latest CD Guitar Manifesto... This track features the AXE FX 2.

There are 2 sounds: Heavy Rhythm Guitar and Lead Guitar that were recorded into a PreSonus Studio Live 24.4.2 then into Pro Tools...

Scott Szeryk - Bringing the Heat - (Live Studio Performance) - Instrumental Guitar - YouTube

After I'm done backing up my patches and updating to firmware ver 6, I'll start posting a few sounds...

I like how while watching the first solo, when you're playing very simple and tasty 8th note stuff, I totally could tell you were a monster.

What a great use of "wide stereo" panning on the lead.
And it works because the rythm is EQed so differently.

Awesome!

Back
Top Bottom