Scott henderson OD100 patch (1st try )

I'm not even remotely close to my Ultra (I'm on holiday) to try the patch, but did you use the GEQ right after the drive to tame the 808 frequencies ?

can you post this patch again? The Axe-change is down and i really got close with your instructions! Did you use a compressor and what cab??
Really sounds great man :)

i'm pretty sure stef has sold his axe fx now, so we may not get a response. i'll try messaging him on FB

His secret was to enter in the rear ;) He liked it better that way :p
I think he also miced real cabs? (possibly his Rivera)
And he used to use a tube clean(?) sound into the Axe a lot (JMP-1 preamp?), because he really missed a certain quality from that.

All this straight from my S-RAM memory ;)

Last edited:
I dont think he did on this clip though...theres another thread where he wrote which cab he used and the patch is posted too..I think I can blame my single coil humbucker for some lack of brightness but it still feels a bit "closed"

No, I thought I had a thread from HRI where he posted this too and where he indeed miced a cab, but they were from his real OD100. FAIL for me ;)
HRI

BTW: he often used his hardware cab sim unit too (Torpedo). I still don't think this cab is from the Axe, but that's just a guess.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom