Scenes help?

rich_b

Hi,
Are there any step by step video's on how to make a preset a scene?
I'm looking to store some scenes but I'm not doing it correctly.
I went through the manual steps but not having luck..
Thanks,
Richb

If you never touch a scene button, you're always working in Scene 1. When you save a preset, you're saving all eight scenes at once.

Just choose a scene, make all your bypass changes and such, and save. Done.

Last edited:
Are there any step by step video's on how to make a preset a scene?
Technically scenes are configurations of a preset, you're not changing a preset into a scene. I know it's semantics but stuff can get lost in translation if we're using different terminology ;)
This video is for the AX8 but go to the 6:00 mark and you'll see how to change scenes in the computer editor. It works the same in FX8 Edit.
http://axefxtutorials.com/2016/02/ax8-free-preset-bank-and-extras/

On the actual FX8 Pedalboard, if you still have the default Function footswitch assignments, press the <SCENE> footswitch, the green light should stay lit, then press the numbered footswitch you want to use for a new scene.

From there, it's just as Rex said, turn the effects on/off and change the X/Y states as desired. You can either save as you complete a scene or repeat the process until you have all the scenes the way you want then save. I generally save after each scene just to make sure I don't forget.

Thanks guys,it makes sense now I also had my friend walk me though it over the phone.
I was a bit confused because the Mark II doesn't have a button named Scenes as the Fx8 does..The layout for the II is the same as the Ax8.
Thing works really well.
Thanks again!
Richb

Back
Top Bottom