Scene Select Options?

rizzo

Inspired
I’m curious if there is a way to set up scenes to where when you bank up to the next preset it will wait until you select a scene to kick in? My band runs a lot of songs together and it’s cool to change the patch right on the 1 of the next song.

I’ve used the the KPA and Helix I know they both can operate that way (not saying they are better so don’t anyone get their underwear in a bunch). It’s just a very cool option. The other cool thing is if you set the presets up in set order you don’t even need a setlists on stage. You just hit the bank up and you see the next song.

I’ve seen this in the Wish list but I figured I’d ask to see if anyone has a workaround or unique way they do something similar with the FX8.

Digging the MkII. I’ve owned an AxeFXII and a MkI FX8. Great stuff.

Why do it on scene selection? Bank to wherever you need to be. When you stomp the preset button, that's when the change happens.

My bank up goes to the next preset but instantly loads that Scene 1. Do I change the F buttons in some way to do what you are saying? I’ll do some messing about when I’m next to the unit in about an hour.

My bank up goes to the next bank, but the preset doesn't change until I stomp one of the eight numbered switches

Back
Top Bottom