Scene Revert not working on Wah block. Any ideas?

dansbooth

Hey everyone!

I need some help with scene revert please.

I have scene revert engaged so that my compressor block always engages on my clean sound, regardless of whether I leave the scene with it engaged or not. However, I'd like the same to apply to my wah block. Currently, when I turn the wah on and then change scene, the wah stays on. I'd like the wah to turn off when I go to a different scene.

Please could someone help me understand how to resolve this issue?

Thank you very much in advance!
Dan

Thanks for the responses so far.

I use a mission Vol/Wah pedal so it isn’t set to auto engage, I use the toe switch to engage, connected to external pedal 1.

I’ll have a look at the scene ignore today but please do let me know if there’s anything else it could be! Thanks!

Thanks for the responses so far.

I use a mission Vol/Wah pedal so it isn’t set to auto engage, I use the toe switch to engage, connected to external pedal 1.

I’ll have a look at the scene ignore today but please do let me know if there’s anything else it could be! Thanks!
It's almost certainly a latching switch... For Fractal you almost always want a momentary.

Latching will maintain its state across scene changes.

Yeah, a modifier assigned to bypass state will take precedence over scene changes unless you disable the modifier using the channel setting in the modifier.

1. Go to Setup (push "E" knob while on the Home screen) and enter the I/O menu. Page > to "Pedal" and make sure your switch's Pedal port # is set to "Latching".

2. In Setup: MIDI/Remote: General, set "Eff. Bypass Mode" to "TOGGLE".

3. Page > to MIDI/Remote: Bypass. Choose one block to test. Set its bypass controller to the switch's Pedal port #.

4. Add that block to a preset or choose a preset that already has it. Make sure there's no bypass modifier assigned if you aren't adding the block yourself at this step.

Now the switch should toggle the block state with each press, and scenes will put the block into its saved state when selected, if Scene Revert = ON

Unfortunately, it wouldn't let me quote so here are the steps From @Bakerman

Back
Top Bottom