Scene Revert not working on Wah block. Any ideas?

dansbooth

Hey everyone!

I need some help with scene revert please.

I have scene revert engaged so that my compressor block always engages on my clean sound, regardless of whether I leave the scene with it engaged or not. However, I'd like the same to apply to my wah block. Currently, when I turn the wah on and then change scene, the wah stays on. I'd like the wah to turn off when I go to a different scene.

Please could someone help me understand how to resolve this issue?

Thank you very much in advance!
Dan

Thanks for the responses so far.

I use a mission Vol/Wah pedal so it isn’t set to auto engage, I use the toe switch to engage, connected to external pedal 1.

I’ll have a look at the scene ignore today but please do let me know if there’s anything else it could be! Thanks!

Thanks for the responses so far.

I use a mission Vol/Wah pedal so it isn’t set to auto engage, I use the toe switch to engage, connected to external pedal 1.

I’ll have a look at the scene ignore today but please do let me know if there’s anything else it could be! Thanks!
It's almost certainly a latching switch... For Fractal you almost always want a momentary.

Latching will maintain its state across scene changes.

Yeah, a modifier assigned to bypass state will take precedence over scene changes unless you disable the modifier using the channel setting in the modifier.

Back
Top Bottom