Satch Patch

Hey

Thanks very much simeon information ,and that Harmony Lead preset. And I have look that iron maiden patch already ,its amazing. I must only ,try figured out In my head how that harmony works. You have good advice ,and I like a a lot your reply for me. And I now know what those scenes are ,that's was hard to me figured out. But I have figured those out ,and im happy for that too. I will try that tonight ,thanks very much again.

dimebucker - here's a patch for harmony lead. dry signal is panned left by the volume block. harmony part is panned right inside the pitch block, which is in parallel. it's set to E Aeolian. if you want to use this patch for rhythm, then bypass the drive block, the volume block and the pitch block

there are lots of different ways of doing this. some people like the pitch block to have it's own cab, some like to put it in front of it's own amp and cab. some like it after the amp.

i already gave you an iron maiden patch, which i don't think you looked at properly. load that up as well and listen to the first 3 scenes. you can change scenes by using the "A" knob on the front of the axe fx, or by clicking on the little numbered buttons in the top right of axe edit. that patch uses two amps to make it sound like two guitarists.

btw, if i make you something and you just ignore it and ask me for the same thing again, i'm not going to be a happy bunny and i'm not going to help you any more. just sayin'

Last edited:
btw, if i make you something and you just ignore it and ask me for the same thing again, i'm not going to be a happy bunny and i'm not going to help you any more. just sayin'

Please don't upset Simeon. His patches have been excellent and you can learn a lot from them if you take the time to explore. One day I'm going to ask if he ever updated his Vai patch that I have used on my Standard and Ultra. :mrgreen

Hey

I don't want upset Simeon. He rocks amazing help he have give me ,big thanks for Simeon in her. Im so new whit Axe still ,day to day I learn better and better for this amazing and best unit in the world.

Please don't upset Simeon. His patches have been excellent and you can learn a lot from them if you take the time to explore. One day I'm going to ask if he ever updated his Vai patch that I have used on my Standard and Ultra. :mrgreen

Kudos to Simeon. I've learned a bunch of stuff from his patches. Vai patch? Oh man, Simeon can you post this? Thanks.

Vai patch? Oh man, Simeon can you post this? Thanks.

the original was posted ages ago, just after we got the Cali Leggy amp in the axe. there wasn't anything special about it and it got almost no feedback, so i assumed it wasn't very good. it should be fairly simple to get a decent Vai tone, if you can find a cab IR to use that has the right speakers in it. i think they're just V30's, if memory serves.

Hey

Thanks a lot bro :encouragement: Yeah I was wonder that panning ,I will try figured out it was only quick test. But nice to hear that stereo wide ,for amazing harmony settings im like heaven whit that hamony. You have help me lot ,and analog too thanks for both :encouragement:

Updated soundcloud link ,now there is panning correct.

well done, brother!

can't figure out your panning, though. you should leave the dry in the middle and pan the two harmony voices left and right for the best sound :)

Last edited:
Dear Mr. Harris: I just came back from an extended trip from a voyage where you were the Captain: "eScape" ! Kudos sir for a thoroughly mesmerizing experience. Your phantasmagoric adventures, filled with heavenly textural soundscapes that are a marvel to mortal ears, are beyond compare. Not since I first listened to Floyd and Tangerine Dream have I heard such a magical, majestic, and stupefying mixture of sounds via the headphone world. For all fans of the Axe-Fx II, I strongly recommend the journeys offered by Simeon Harris. You will not be a disappointed traveler. (I humbly thank you for the many gifts you offer on this Forum. Your Satch patch had me smiling like a kid at Christmas).

Sincerely:
Rick Whatley

Back
Top Bottom