Santa Cruz...heard of these guys

Though they look the part of their namesake Cali surf metal bastion ..they’re from Finland and have been around for at least 10years....did they form when they were in 3rd grade....?

Yeah they're amazing and have been around for a while now! Check out more songs, and the guitar solos! 80's guitar heroes are so slow...

I hope they conquer the world with their new album.

The singer has a side project cover band with Alexi Laiho from Children of Bodom called "The Local Band".

Finland mentioned! I know the guys and both guitarists have been using Fractals for at least 3 years. They mostly use them with real cabs.

EDIT: just saw that there is at least one Bogner head. Not sure if backup or occasional part of the rig.

I just listened to a high bit rate stream of their new album....they are excellent, in a genre I’m not even that fond of......really good production, and I’m pretty sure I could hear some FAS goodness in the mix.

Those guys rock ! Would be nice to get/recreate a similar sounding preset (keeping in mind of course that they use the FAS through real cabs) :)

Bought their latest album after a few plays on Spotify. Great guitar players. Thanks for posting about these guys.

Full show from AXS TV - easy to spot the 2 green screens in the opening shots. Assuming they are in the fx loop of the Marshalls.

Last edited:
I didn't check this out at first because i wasn't on the computer and my decent speakers then, but I'm glad I finally did. I liked the videos enough that I did a little shopping on Amazon and picked up 3 of their albums for my road trip to SoCal that starts Friday. Look forward to digging into some new tunes on the road! Thanks for sharing some new (old-school) music!

Back
Top Bottom