Same problem again

Same here, i spent most of the day simulating a gig scenario in my home studio but I couldn't reproduce *that* issue in the op.. However, a couple times I got blank screen on the axe and mfc would just display Sxxx.. Needless to say that it's just as annoying and wouldn't mind to get that fixed as well!

And without your preset(s) we cannot troubleshoot. We want to help you but we can't if you won't help us.

And without your preset(s) we cannot troubleshoot. We want to help you but we can't if you won't help us.

I know and i do appreciate that, but like I said it happens randomly, has happened on different presets with no predictable behavior, so should I send you my entire bank B (which is the one I use for custom presets)?

I haven't had this happen, but multiple times during gigs my mfc has locked up, had to unplug and reboot it( not the Ax Fx) Talked to support, sent it in , they found no problems, couldn't reproduce it. My conclusion is when changing scenes and hitting another button at the same time it will freeze sometimes. Very easy to do since they are so close together.
I've had that happen it's the "Ethernet connection" if it gets pulled on or twisted it will lock up,not change and something with the scenes.MAKE SURE the cable is in there good and flat and maybe a reboot and it will work the rest of the night. For me

Back
Top Bottom