Samba Pa Ti - cover

Very sweet, what guitar are you using for this? Can't wait to check out your patch! :)
Thanks,
Edge59

Patch is attached. Its using User 3 for Cab 1 which is a Red Wires Mesa V30 SM57 Cap Edge 2in. I removed the Volume block as it was tied to my expression pedal and hence produces no volume at all on initial start up of the Axe-Fx until the pedal is moved. As a result, I turned down the Level in the Amp block a tad, but I did not try it so be wary of volume. Should be OK though.

Its kind of a weird patch but this is the template that I am currently using for pretty well all of my patches. Weird but works for me. Depending on what Amp I use, I tweak the EQ's accordingly. I pretty well run the same cabs at this time.

Patch is tweaked for my headphones! Never tried it live with any power at all but I am sure it will need tweaking for that.

Oh and this is a heavy CPU patch, Axe-Edit pegs it at 96% (Axe reports 95%) so its not going to work on a Standard as is. Its never complained to me about CPU overload and I have not noticed any breakup in it.

@ Edge99, guitar used on this recording is a Suhr Standard, specs and the guitar in the pics below. It came with .010 strings but I am using .09 D'Ads. Its quite an awesome piece of work and plays wonderfully, much more guitar than my talent warrants but hey, you only live once!

Specs-Suhr.jpg

Suhr-5.jpg

Attachments

• Samba Pa Ti.syx
    2 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Wow! A lot of things sound really in the ballpark there. ;) Grats & thx!

(that's the MesaRectifierV30s-SM57-CapEdge-2in.syx, unless I'm missing something?)

Back
Top Bottom