Russian Meteor

To go along with your new avatar.... "Yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep...."

Just for you Thomas. :D

oie_oie_overlay_zps4afe488a.gif

Today was a very close call indeed. The meteor in Russia came in at a very shallow angle. Basically paralleling the surface of the earth until it heated and exploded. Ha pd it come straight in it probably would have leveled that Russian city.

The asteroid that flew by the earth missed us by 14 minutes! It would have devastated an entire region of the earth.

We need to protect the earth until we can become a multi planet species. Right now all of humanities eggs are in one basket!

I hope when I go I learn the answers to all of the mysteries of the universe. Like why Asteroids are called "Asteroids" and Hemroids are called "Hemroids".

It was a UFO that was communicating with Atlantis that was shot down by the HAARP Array with Bigfoot pressing the "Fire" button, and a chunk of the UFO landed in Loch Ness, really annoying the monster.

In all seriousness, for a moment, Russia has had some very serious meteorites hit them in the past 100 years.

I've gat a real smart friend who completely went crazy over all those conspiracies. He couldn't have said it better.

Today was a very close call indeed. The meteor in Russia came in at a very shallow angle. Basically paralleling the surface of the earth until it heated and exploded. Ha pd it come straight in it probably would have leveled that Russian city.

The asteroid that flew by the earth missed us by 14 minutes! It would have devastated an entire region of the earth.

We need to protect the earth until we can become a multi planet species. Right now all of humanities eggs are in one basket!

There will be more, the solar system is a very big/small place ;) .

It is amazing how billions of years ago, something like this helped cause life, but now only causes death and destruction.

It is amazing how billions of years ago, something like this helped cause life, but now only causes death and destruction.

Well they work both ways - the meteor 65 million years ago worked out pretty good for the mammals (us). Not so good for the dinosaurs.

With the thousands of pieces of pottery depicting dinosaurs & people hunting them & killing them, and the stories of dragons, etc. One could question their co-existance with man. Nearly every culture in the world has historical records, stories, and legends that include dragons. Here is a quote of Marco Polo: "Leaving the city of Yachi, and traveling ten days in a westerly direction, you reach the province of Karazan, which is also the name of the chief city....Here are seen huge serpents, ten paces in length (about 30 feet), and ten spans (about 8 feet) girt of the body. At the fore part, near the head, they have two short legs, having three claws like those of a tiger, with eyes larger than a forepenny loaf (pane da quattro denari) and very glaring."

To me, it just doesn't seem logical that with all of the gases & non-life, etc that matter, energy, amino acids, dna, the intelligence system behind dna (which is an incredible study of it being self replicating, & self correcting) etc all came from a stew of poisonous gases & rocks that were hit by a meteor. The symboitic relationships of the life forms on earth, along with the delicate balance of processes needed for life are proof enough for me of design, and not random chance.

To me, it just doesn't seem logical that with all of the gases & non-life, etc that matter, energy, amino acids, dna, the intelligence system behind dna (which is an incredible study of it being self replicating, & self correcting) etc all came from a stew of poisonous gases & rocks that were hit by a meteor. The symboitic relationships of the life forms on earth, along with the delicate balance of processes needed for life are proof enough for me of design, and not random chance.

Thing is nobody really knows because nobody was their to whiteness and document the When, How and Why. Creation and Darwinism are both full of speculation and therefor are theories that add more questions then answers. For all we know it could be a combination of both.

C (Am)
People get ready
F (C)
There's a train a comin'
C (Am)
You don't need no baggage
F (C)
You just get on board
C (Am)
All you need is faith
F (C)
To hear the diesels hummin'