Rockett Pedals - The Dude - great sounding pedal

Shawn makes anything and everything sound amazing...and he's also an Axe user...

Yep. Shawn has been one of my favourite guitarists since I was introduced to his work with a band called The Violet Burning on their album 'Strength' from 1992. That album still has some of the best guitar work I have ever heard, the man is a genius and I am rapt to hear he is an Axe FX user.

Those guys make some great pedals.. I use the Led Boots on my main analog pedal board- fantastic pedal. I'd like to try more of them..

i just discovered that we have the /13 amp that shawn uses in the axe. i matched it with the hot kitty 1x12 mix and put the zen master in front of it and it sounds really great!

I love the wampler euphoria in that video. I have had several.. My favorite Dumble in a pedal so far.

The Timmy is very similar to that circuit. And we have 3 of those.

Don't you dare play anything by The Eagles on that pedal. Especially if you're having a bad day.

IMO some of the other pedals in this video sounded better to me then the dude:

I agree, IMO my Ethos Overdrive sounds superior to all those pedals. I've had it for several years now and have heard nothing that surpasses it when it comes to a great Dumble tone.

Back
Top Bottom