Roadie Tuner

Really! sorry but I'm going to be the one that poo poo's this idea. I can't stand these types of gimmicks, if your so damn lazy and can't turn the tuning key to tune a guitar then you need to go back to basics and learn.

And if you have to restring 6 guitars for a gig or studio session? If you work in a music shop and have 50 guitars on the wall? A school teacher with a closet full of $70 classical guitars that get punished by the <del>shitheads</del> students? Repair and set up 20 guitars a day?

Just because YOU don't need it, doesn't mean someone doesn't.

I agree with the other issues and add the issue of the "guitar that won't tune". You know the one. The one that "in tune" means it sounds like a deaf choir, and you have to tune, then tune it to a chord to actually be in tune? That one, usually an acoustic with a bad factory intonation job. Can it tune that one?

Bad intonation? Nothing can tune it proplerly. Either fix the intonation or turn it into kindling. Or sell it to some shitty indie band that can't tell the difference...

Really! sorry but I'm going to be the one that poo poo's this idea. I can't stand these types of gimmicks, if your so damn lazy and can't turn the tuning key to tune a guitar then you need to go back to basics and learn.

Horrible stance to take.

"If you're so damn lazy that you didn't build your own guitar then you need to go back to basics."

Your opinion is totally arbitrary, which would be fine if you could just say "Meh. It's not for me," but when you sit there and attempt to pass judgment on anyone that would consider using this thing, well, you need to maybe consider figuring out ways to get over yourself.

Horrible stance to take.

"If you're so damn lazy that you didn't build your own guitar then you need to go back to basics."

Your opinion is totally arbitrary, which would be fine if you could just say "Meh. It's not for me," but when you sit there and attempt to pass judgment on anyone that would consider using this thing, well, you need to maybe consider figuring out ways to get over yourself.

I stand judged for my opinion thank you sir! Hey, Meh it's not for me... are we all warm and fuzzy now :?.

Back
Top Bottom