RIP Wayne Rogers

That was our youth. I use to see him lately all the time on Saturdays on Cashin in. It was weird hearing him talk,about finances, when I remembered him as Trapper John for,so many years.

I didn't start watching MASH until I was in high-school, which would have been the last years of the series. I was in grade 13 when the show ended, in 1983. I remember coming home late from school (nothing else to do in a small town, with only 2 T.V. channels and no Internet...ah, the good ole' days), to watch the re-runs from 7:00-8:00, then the new episodes, on Thursday's...I believe?? What a great series. When one actor/character left the show, another took their place and was just as good and just as good/funny!

That was our youth. I use to see him lately all the time on Saturdays on Cashin in. It was weird hearing him talk,about finances, when I remembered him as Trapper John for,so many years.
Yeah, his second career as a financial manager was a surprise. His input on Cashin' In added a special dynamic to that show.

Back
Top Bottom