RIGHT ANGLE TRS CABLE

SRDELE

Inspired
Looking for a good TRS right angle to TRS right angle cable only 3' max. I have seen the ones from mission engerneiring @ $25.00 pluss shipping cost. I need 4 in all for the 3 pedals. What are you using and from were ? I have seen the real cheep ones as well, I just cant trust them.

I purchased 10' Hosa TRS cables with straight 1/4" jacks on both ends from Amazon for about $6 each. I cut them to length and soldered on right angle jacks I also purchased from Amazon for about $3 each. Obviously each 10' cable produces two cables. With shipping each completed wire cost about $8. To clarify, I plug the straight Hosa end into the MFC and my soldered on RA jack at the Mission pedal end.

RA jacks: Amazon.com: Seismic Audio - 4 Pack of Right Angle 1/4" TRS Stereo Connector with Rubber Grommet - Heavy Duty Plug: Electronics

Cables: Amazon.com: Hosa Cable CSS110 TRS to TRS Interconnect Cables - 10 Foot: Musical Instruments

78891A72-B846-44DF-BF0D-9B916D0B0782-38565-00002B40368170A9.jpg

Thanks guy I ended up going to mono price and got 5 three trs right angle on both ends with shipping for about $26.00. Not the best cable I'M sure at that price but will find out soon. If they are no good then I will buy the real deal ones and suck it up. At that price not to much of a gamble.
Thank again.
SRDELE.

Thanks guy I ended up going to mono price and got 5 three trs right angle on both ends with shipping for about $26.00. Not the best cable I'M sure at that price but will find out soon. If they are no good then I will buy the real deal ones and suck it up. At that price not to much of a gamble.
Thank again.
SRDELE.

Keep in mind here.... If they work....they work. I assume by your post these are for your expression pedals and therefore aren't for audio usage. So, i wouldnt spend to much for cable on these ;)

Making your own is cost effective as many mentioned.

Keep in mind here.... If they work....they work. I assume by your post these are for your expression pedals and therefore aren't for audio usage. So, i wouldnt spend to much for cable on these ;)
This. ^^^

With expression pedals, reliability is the only cable quality that matters.

I finally bought a hakko soldering iron & kester solder. A few youtube videos, and I was good to go. I made an axe-fx front panel and I was on my way. Right angle Neutric XLR cables are $7 each @ markertek.

Back
Top Bottom