Riff of the (Mark) Day

We've pretty much established that I do the 80's. I never said I was a real guitarist and I've definitely never said that I am versatile. :)

Come on Mark, we all know you can play real guitar lol! One of my all time fave riffs great job.

Last edited:
We've pretty much established that I do the 80's. I never said I was a real guitarist and I've definitely never said that I am versatile. :)

Hooly Dooly

Im not n 80's guy either -BUT- I wish I was half-as-real and half-as-versatile as you Mark :)

Ben

Mark, I just love you lead tones. The slight chorus and room ambience just so reminds me of what I've always liked about Ty Tabor's lead tone. Said it before, but yours will be the first patches I try on the AX8, and will probably be the foundation on which I build my own tones.

Last edited:
The Sonics, The Dead, Television, The Monks, The Seeds, The Trashmen

I think this is called proto punk or garage rock now. I call it RAGE

You are a great player man! Always love your stuff and thanks for posting, and I'm still chillin on the waitlist

Love it! Been trying to nail that QR Empire tone for a long time. Sounds a little darker than a Marshall. Would love to know what they actually used on the album.

I KNEW IT!!!! You are not real!

Maybe you are one of the new Cliff Chase guitarist-models. You are all-digital and NOT real :)

Definately exiting times we live in............

(Great sound as usual. Your video clips was one of the reason for me to buy the Axe in the first place)

Kindest regards

AAEN

Love it! Been trying to nail that QR Empire tone for a long time. Sounds a little darker than a Marshall. Would love to know what they actually used on the album.

Racks , I have an old guitar world that shows them ..

Wilton was Jcm800. Bogner Fish ADA mainly

Degarmo was a Soldano X88 ,Jcm800
Chris also used smaller cabs like 112 and 212 ..GB and V30

Thx benvigil - the solo88 model has improved quite a bit since I tried it last. That is starting to hit the spot. Appreciated.

We've established that it does 80s -- I wanna hear 60s and 70s!
Actually I do wanna hear the AX8 do the '80's . . like the Ramones, X, Dead Kennedys , Jason and the Scorchers, King Crimson ( Discipline, Beat, Three of a Perfect Pair era) . . those '80's. I can hear metal shredding and Djent demos anywhere on the internet.

But I know what you mean . . . I was hoping for more Youtube vids by the lucky ones who already got their AX8 but its pretty slim pickings so far. C'mon guys . . don't keep it all to yourselves . . . :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom