Review - Kick Tags

bread

Power User
I just had my Kick Tags delivered from Sukh today and thought I would add a quick review of them on here.

Firstly, I'm seriously impressed with the quality of them. If you think these are just "stickers on magnets", then think again - there has been a lot of thought and effort gone into the design. The surrounds that are magnetic are very strong and hold their position extremely well on the board. It takes a lot of effort to pull them off with your fingers and their profile is low enough so they don't get caught on my feet by mistake causing them to move around. I've been using my FX8 all day today and they are in exactly the same place as they were when I put them on.

The labels aren't how I thought they would be (in a good way). I thought I would be spending some time today putting stickers on them, but, they come ready assembled and feel like they are more glued with a strong adhesive rather than just using a sticker - they won't come off easily. Consequently, they will also survive the odd liquid refreshment being spilt over them (so far my FX8 has had 2 gin and tonics, a half glass of rose and a load of beer over it) so I'm not going to worry about the Kick Tags suffering the same punishment (you should come to some of our pub gigs).

Well done Sukh on an excellent product and service - keep up the good work !!!

20160223_200309.jpg 20160223_200320.jpg 20160223_200349.jpg

Last edited:
Hey buddy, thanks so much for the review and pics - your board looks very slick :)

You might need to find another place to have your tipples though - sounds like your FX8 drinks more than I do!!

Cheers! Sukh

Back
Top Bottom