Reverb 1 Not Responding to Scene Controls

Jetset95

I've been updating a few of my presets since we got Cygnus-3 and I love the Brit 800 80's tones now even more. I just tweaked a preset I have had for a few months now, and I never had an issue with this before but for some reason, my Reverb block at the end of the chain isn't behaving.

As you can see in the attached picture, my scene controls clearly show that the Rhythm scene should have the Reverb block bypassed, but it's lit up like a Christmas Tree. I've changed, saved, changed, saved this preset I don't know how many times but can't get it to behave how I want. I've deleted the block and added it in again, same problem; I've set the block to all scenes engage but as soon as I bypass it in one scene it's bypassed in all of them.

Has anyone else had this issue with FW 7.00?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-03 at 09.20.16.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-03 at 09.20.16.png
    716 KB · Views: 13
Well, I didn't have Scene Ignore on in that block, but clicking it on and then clicking it off again fixed the problem so thanks for flagging that as a possible issue.

Well, I didn't have Scene Ignore on in that block, but clicking it on and then clicking it off again fixed the problem so thanks for flagging that as a possible issue.
Might be a little bug then, either in the firmware or in fm9-edit.
If you still have the preset where this happened you could post it, maybe @m_brown or @Michael Pickens will find it useful.

What version of FM9 Edit are you using? I know there was a recent update, but not sure it addresses this issue specifically.

I tested with fw 7.0 and editor and 1.02.11 and its working for me. What version of the editor are you using?

Is the Reverb block bypassed on the hardware when you are on scene 4?

I tested with fw 7.0 and editor and 1.02.11 and its working for me. What version of the editor are you using?

Is the Reverb block bypassed on the hardware when you are on scene 4?
Hi Michael, Noles I'm on the same version as you and before I did the switch on scene ignore and switch it off again it was by passed on the FM9 screen as well and no reverb when playing. Now it's fixed I can't seem to create the same error again - I did save my old presets before updating to 7.0 so suppose I could pull them back and try to remember what order I made changes and see if it happens again but I'm getting to old for chasing ghosts like that...

Back
Top Bottom