Retro Channel power amp

I got a feeling Matrix will eat Retro's lunch.. unless Lance gives a price and shipping date very soon. The new GT1000FX looks killer, More power, more 'tubey' than the well-regarded GT800FX, choice of 1 or 2 U. It would be great to see a shootout comparison review of these but I don't think I can wait that long.

the american peso makes the matrix stuff pricey in the US.
they are also different ideas - the retro is adjustable for tube feel, the matrix is beloved but static.
horses for courses.

I got a feeling Matrix will eat Retro's lunch.. unless Lance gives a price and shipping date very soon. The new GT1000FX looks killer, More power, more 'tubey' than the well-regarded GT800FX, choice of 1 or 2 U. It would be great to see a shootout comparison review of these but I don't think I can wait that long.

yup. totally. Matter of fact, just recently I said to hell with it and just got another matrix for the band's pa.

Guys,
Sorry for the delay its coming.

It will be worth the wait.
Our amp sounds like a tube amp. It has our proprietary technology that will provide you with realistic tube tone.
We designed an amp that sounds like tubes specifically for guitarists..
Some folks will favor the Matrix, some will favor ours. I'm sure they make a wonderful product.

We are taking a bit more time than expected but should have pricing and delivery times worked out very soon.

Thanks for your patience.

Back
Top Bottom