Retro Channel power amp

Wow, this is very promising. I've been having the feeling of settling with the Matrix because it just can't get the same natural feedback as my 2/90/2 did.

Plus, if the RR1 is $975, the price point for the power amp should also be quite palatable.

Last edited:
The amp went over very well at NAMM and will be in production this month.
We have doubled the wattage and will have the final look of the product worked out this week.
We have started a list for those who are interested in having a Retro Channel Power amp. If anyone would like to be on the list at no obligation please contact me at lance@retro-channel.com
We will announce the retail price within 2 weeks and will announce ship dates at that time.
We will take no deposits until we are within 2 weeks of shipping.

You are correct in assuming that it will be sold at a reasonable price point and that final point will be announced ASAP.

There will be more video demos done next week as well to demonstrate the flexibility of the amp.

Thanks,

Lance

Im liking it already by the looks/sound of it. One question tho does it have universal input power 115/230 voltage?

Guys,
We should have pricing firmed up this week and will go into production right away.

The amp will operate at US and EU voltages with no issue but there will be a specific model for the Asian market for their voltage requirements.

The amp has 1/4 ins and outs.

Guys,
We should have pricing firmed up this week and will go into production right away.
1726009-shut_up_and_take_my_money_super.jpg

I hate to see this potentially great product flicker and burn. Honestly, I was going to be first in line, but have now been turned off by the lack of communication.

If we've learned anything from Fractal, it's to take time estimates as estimates. :) I'm sure it'll be out when it's ready.

Back
Top Bottom