Restore individual factory presets?

retnuH

Is there any way to restore or load individual factory presets if I didn't back them up when I first got my XL+? I don't want to overwrite anything I have saved by restoring a whole bank but think I may be missing out on some factory presets that I have overwritten. Or maybe I could restore a whole bank to a different bank that is open now?
Thanks,
Hunter

The best way to do this is first to backup your banks with Fractal Bot. Wen you’re done, download the latest factory presets and choose to restore Bank A. You will be prompted where to restore so pick Bank A, B or C on your Axe Fx. What you can do now is to open Axe Edit, Select Tools -> Axe Manage Presets. In Axe Manage, highlight all factory presets, right click and select Export. After a little while you will be prompted where to save them and the presets will now be saved as individual presets so in the future, if you just want to have a play with one of the presets you can just open that one. Repeat the steps for Factory Bank B and C.

Ah ok, I didn't know about Axe Manage so I just exported a few factory presets because I got tired of exporting them one by one. I did do a full backup before I edited anything when I first got it so I can restore bank A to the end of my presets and then move them over. Thanks.

Open a factory bank file in the Axe-Manage browser, drag the preset you wanto to the location you want to import it to, and click Save.

Back
Top Bottom