Reset Whammy/Pitch Expression Pedal between scenes?

nojyeloot

Experienced
Tried to google/search but don't seem to be asking the question correctly. Can someone chime in please?

Got a preset with Pitch 2 set to Advanced Whammy and it's assigned to FC1 Pedal 3 with Auto Engage Fast Pos on the Control parameter. I want to be able to change to another scene and automatically bypass/disable the block. I remember reading (years back) that you could do it, I'm just lost on how to set that. Anyone?

Attachments

• JT TEMPLATE_6.5.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 2
It works on the Axe-FX II. Did you make sure the preset was stored with the wah bypassed in all scenes?

How were you switching scenes? Scene revert (a key part of all this) only applies when you change scene via MIDI CC or FCx switch. If you're switching from Axe-Edit or the front panel scene knob it won't revert to the saved state.

It works on the Axe-FX II. Did you make sure the preset was stored with the wah bypassed in all scenes?

How were you switching scenes? Scene revert (a key part of all this) only applies when you change scene via MIDI CC or FCx switch. If you're switching from Axe-Edit or the front panel scene knob it won't revert to the saved state.

That's what I remembered (AxeFX II). Yessir, bypassed on all scenes. I tried testing with Scene Ignore both enabled & bypassed.

Using a scenes layout on my FC12 using the Scenes layout. And yessir, that's what I thought too, and I have (always) had Scene Revert turned ON:
PXL_20221109_223758128.jpg

Example: Starting the song with Scene 1 "Intro" (lead scene), then at the end of the lick I go toe down on my whammy exp pedal, engaging the effect. Then I tap Scene 5 "C2 C3" (rhythm scene). In this example, the whammy stays engaged between the two. I want advanced whammy/pitch 2 to disengage automatically when switching to another scene other than Scene 1. That make sense?

2022-11-09_16-32-56.png

Back
Top Bottom