Request: Bogner Shiva & DR.Z amp

WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THESE 2 AMPS ADDED?

• 1. Bogner Shiva

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'd like the DR.Z for the Brad Paisley-ish stuff

And the Bogner Shiva is a pretty popular amp that I think a lot of people would like to see in the mix!

I offered my Bogner Shiva to be modeled. Cliff said he would consider it if someone found a good schematic. No one has yet.

I've owned three Bogner Shiva's over the years. From 2000 to 2003 it was my main gigging amp and I regard it as a touchstone amp for me; it was simply 'my' amp.

I get the Axe-FX pretty close, IMHO, to that tone right now. But to have the actual amp in there would be a wonderful addition to me.

I know from experience that the actual schematic is nearly impossible to get; Bogner won't give it out to even amp tech's to work on your amp. You need to ship your amp back to Bogner for repairs. I don't blame them for that; but it's a fact based on my experience.

Yeah actually, Im thinking about getting a Shiva, even though I love my AXE

I think the Shiva (or a Shiva-like model) & a Dr. Z would a GREAT addition.

Yeah, would love having the Shiva on there.
Didn't realise before that schematic drawings were necessary to model an amp. I thought the amp could be opened up, and copied from there :lol:
Oh well :cry:

hideous said:
Yeah, would love having the Shiva on there.
Didn't realise before that schematic drawings were necessary to model an amp. I thought the amp could be opened up, and copied from there :lol:
Oh well :cry:

It most likely can, but it would probably take a lot longer to do.

Back
Top Bottom