Remembering Ede Wright

Cooper Carter

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Yesterday, the world lost a kind, brilliant man and an exceptionally gifted musician, Ede Wright. He was a quiet giant of the Atlanta music scene, revered as much for his stunning playing as he was for his patience and talents as a teacher -- guiding the early career of guitar titan @tosinabasi, among many others. He was also among the earliest and most ardent Fractal supporters. I was fortunate to jam with and learn from him many times, and luckier still to have captured one of those sessions on video early on in my Fractal career. I know he will be sorely missed by everyone in the many communities that held him in such high esteem.

Last edited:
I didn’t know him at all, but I knew his playing from the Rick Toone videos he did. Seemed pretty young, sorry to hear he's passed.

Passed away from heart disease... this kind of stuff is so, so sad. Especially when you look at his playing, it feels like such a waste to have that kind of talent leave this earth way too soon.

Reactions: rog
all the best for Ede's family and close friends in moving through this time of grief. what a gift that he shared his presence and music with the community

Back
Top Bottom