RELAXE

Hi, any info on the patch (amp, cab, etc.), what guitar you used, pickups, etc...?

Sounding great, Vedasto!

If I am correct, Vedasto does not speak English. He usually posts with Google translations. That is sometimes hard to understand. It's best to use short sentences with Google translations.

wezx said:
Hi, any info on the patch (amp, cab, etc.), what guitar you used, pickups, etc...?
Dutch said:
Sounding great, Vedasto!
If I am correct, Vedasto does not speak English. He usually posts with Google translations. That is sometimes hard to understand. It's best to use short sentences with Google translations.

I'll translate it for him then:

Quillo, con qué sacas el tronio?

Cheers

Dutch said:
Sounding great, Vedasto!

Ou .... thanks to all

Dutch, there are no problems in reading English,, but if I am bad for writing it, XD

The amp for lead,,,shiva with 4x12 cali
The amp for clean dumble 1 with cab 2x12 brit

Guitar lp studio,original pickups 496¿?¿?

Thanks for all

Sounds fantastic. Great groove. Relaxed feel to it, which most folks don't usually do and is great to listen to.

vedvai said:
Dutch said:
Sounding great, Vedasto!

Ou .... thanks to all

Dutch, there are no problems in reading English,, but if I am bad for writing it, XD

The amp for lead,,,shiva with 4x12 cali
The amp for clean dumble 1 with cab 2x12 brit

Guitar lp studio,original pickups 496¿?¿?

Thanks for all
Oh, I'm sorry.
I must have you mistaken for someone else.

Didn't mean anything bad. Just trying to help. Love your playing!

Budding out now.

Back
Top Bottom