Rectifier ✅ , now let’s talk about the noise gate

Dont know I don’t see any help. You said that my guitars are noisy, that’s your’s isn’t, and that the gate in the axe is good . With this 😓
You dont see someone taking the time to start up their rig, place a cell phone next to a speaker, record a clip, upload it, reply to the thread, to show the base level of noise being much quieter, as being helpful? Im trying to show you that your starting point noise is HIGH to begin with, so you can look at other potential fixes (ground loops, cables, guitar, emi, whatever). I did that 3x, not for my own benefit. I dont get what your problem is, but I tried to contribute so Im good. Hope you figure it out.

You dont see someone taking the time to start up their rig, place a cell phone next to a speaker, record a clip, upload it, reply to the thread, to show the base level of noise being much quieter, as being helpful? Im trying to show you that your starting point noise is HIGH to begin with, so you can look at other potential fixes (ground loops, cables, guitar, emi, whatever). I did that 3x, not for my own benefit. I dont get what your problem is, but I tried to contribute so Im good. Hope you figure it out.
Yep but you can imagine that before, I have already changed cables, turn off the computer , and also got experience from past equipment that gives me, in the same room, and with the same guitars, zero noise while playing .
I have 20+ guitars here, and I have test with most of them . Don’t tell me that all my guitar are bad wired … but I’m not against the fact that I may have an electrical problem in the house . Let’s admit it. But noise gate are made for this ! And my past noise gate killed it. That’s not so hard to understand I think. I’m not counting them , but many people here are not finding the axe’s gate so good.
If it works for you that’s good, your lucky

The easy answer will be “so buy your super noise gate !”. But as Cliff is super skilled in modeling and proved it so much with his product and constant improvements, I prefer to put a flag here if one day he has some time to do the best gate ever 😁. You know when you played with a silent system for years and years , it’s difficult to hear these noise back .

Even Mud sometimes is whining like a baby :) (no offence), this time he is right and accurate in his statements, there is noise in high gain tones and if we rely on threshold parameter on intelligent noise gate, it cuts the sustain.
I dont the gate does anything to the signal other than gating it at the threshold. I think people want a new block to filter noise (or an update to the gate to include that feature). All I was trying to get at is that the GATE does what its supposed to do, and starting with a cleaner signal goes a long way. Im not against enhancements, or refuting people could use that feature. But thats hypothetical and doesnt help OP right now...

I dont the gate does anything to the signal other than gating it at the threshold. I think people want a new block to filter noise (or an update to the gate to include that feature). All I was trying to get at is that the GATE does what its supposed to do, and starting with a cleaner signal goes a long way. Im not against enhancements, or refuting people could use that feature. But thats hypothetical and doesnt help OP right now...
Not quite:
Intelligent – faster and more stable gate, using a proprietary noise reduction algorithm

The problem is the luxury that technology provide . when you removed it you missed it. It goes for everything . When you don’t know what is better you don’t need it. But all the guys who owned an isp or know what the gate in the kemper does understand why I say that.

Everything … fps in video games , resolution of the tv… I’m born with tapes, vhs, I start guitar while plugging a classical guitar with strings upside down in a total unknown 30 watts as a good lefty, gig more than 10 years with cranked stacks without any noise gate pedal but the volume knob or turning off the signal using the bypass function of the tuner … and then technology comes . You turn one knob : no noise 😳. After that it is difficult to go back. That Fucking technology 😅.

Now that you see everything in 4K it is hard to watch a vhs, even a dvd suck. I hope that the sceptic ones will think about this conversation the day they ll try what we are talking about

Last edited:
Ouaw
I think i'm gonna order one
I don’t want to do it for a few reasons but if you can … enjoy 😉
I used it with my roadking head so same config as the guy.

Same my first sound test (the super noisy one) was with a Gibson les Paul , as we can see his Les Paul is noisy too, but what a great tone when it is noise free . This combo Les Paul / recto 🎉

I don’t want to do it for a few reasons but if you can … enjoy 😉
I used it with my roadking head so same config as the guy.

Same my first sound test (the super noisy one) was with a Gibson les Paul , as we can see his Les Paul is noisy too, but what a great tone when it is noise free . This combo Les Paul / recto 🎉
I Actually consider to get an iSP just because it will be useful a general gate in mixes, And also when reamping high gain and driven tones.

Back
Top Bottom