Recording: More duo AX8 goodness featuring Multi-delay

Come on. You two are too good.

My only comment might be that you could afford to have more low end in your tone, but this is probably just a preference.

Reactions: JTI
Come on. You two are too good.

My only comment might be that you could afford to have more low end in your tone, but this is probably just a preference.

You are right, didnt hear it until you said it. I believe the CUT in the amp block is enabled. Could've been the wrong move :)

Love the tune. The singer has a really nice voice and phrasing. Interesting that the guitar was plugged into the Ax8 but there was also a 57 in front of him. I guess it was catching the ambient sound of the strumming? The tone was a touch too compressed for my taste but just me being picky. I agree it could’ve used some bottom. One of the nice things about a cleaner tone is being able to use more of the sonic spectrum. Overall great performance! Keep them coming.

Did you do the processing on the vocals...?? interested in that process for sure for my own vocals... ;)

Love the tune. The singer has a really nice voice and phrasing. Interesting that the guitar was plugged into the Ax8 but there was also a 57 in front of him. I guess it was catching the ambient sound of the strumming? The tone was a touch too compressed for my taste but just me being picky. I agree it could’ve used some bottom. One of the nice things about a cleaner tone is being able to use more of the sonic spectrum. Overall great performance! Keep them coming.

Yeah I asked for a mic in front of my guitar to get a sort of hybrid thing going between electric and acoustic guitar. Interesting! When I listen I almost want more compression, maybe it was enough then :)

I really like the switching between wet and dry/acoustic sounds - they are very seamless and work very well. The multi delay is not too heavy that you suddenly notice it and then it's gone, it is just the right mix that it adds that little something and then disappears subtly again. That is great!

And I love the gaps in the song, it isn't rushed or over worked, it has just the right little gaps/spaces throughout so you can really absorb it.

I really like the switching between wet and dry/acoustic sounds - they are very seamless and work very well. The multi delay is not too heavy that you suddenly notice it and then it's gone, it is just the right mix that it adds that little something and then disappears subtly again. That is great!

And I love the gaps in the song, it isn't rushed or over worked, it has just the right little gaps/spaces throughout so you can really absorb it.
Thank you! This is what I was going for. Programming live-presets in the editor is a dream when you want to act like a mad scientists with the right amounts of time-fx :)

Similar to the first video you posted a few months ago (Blossom?), I find this fantastic!

The guitar is a great compliment to the vocals, which are just stellar.

Miss Molly sure has a knack for the sexy subject matter, and is doesn't hurt that she if very photogenic :D

Back
Top Bottom