AFIII Recording an 80s Rock Song with my Axe-Fx III

FSM

Inspired
Vendor
My friend Henning @EytschPi42 has started a challenge where he invites musicians to be creative and compose their own song!
He provided vocals (Adrian O'Shaughnessy) and drums (Klaus Tropp) for an song called "I Am Human".
Right from the start, I heard some 80's Rock/Metal sounds - so this is what I came up with!

All guitars and bass are recorded with my AXE-FX III. The signal goes via SPDIF into my Apollo x8 interface.
Everything was recorded and mixed in Pro Tools. I just added some EQ on my guitar tracks.
I decided to master the song in a new DAW called LUNA from Universal Audio. LUNA worked great so far and I'm very happy with the results.

Hope you guys like that song and the amazing quality of our Fractal gear.

Cheers Frank
#staysafe

My friend Henning @EytschPi42 has started a challenge where he invites musicians to be creative and compose their own song!
He provided vocals (Adrian O'Shaughnessy) and drums (Klaus Tropp) for an song called "I Am Human".
Right from the start, I heard some 80's Rock/Metal sounds - so this is what I came up with!

All guitars and bass are recorded with my AXE-FX III. The signal goes via SPDIF into my Apollo x8 interface.
Everything was recorded and mixed in Pro Tools. I just added some EQ on my guitar tracks.
I decided to master the song in a new DAW called LUNA from Universal Audio. LUNA worked great so far and I'm very happy with the results.

Hope you guys like that song and the amazing quality of our Fractal gear.

Cheers Frank
#staysafe

Awesome sound and picking keep on rocking and sharing FSM :D

Reactions: FSM
Back
Top Bottom