Rebel Yell Keys Sound

LerxstFan

Inspired
Hi All - my band doesn't have our keyboard player for our next gig, and we're doing Rebel Yell. I want to get a tone close to the synths in the bridge part after the solo. Does anyone have any recommendations for presets to check out that I could fine tune for the song? Thanks for the help!

This is from FW 17.xx on the Axe-FX II
I think it was originally created by YEK, I modified it for my covers band.
not sure if you can convert it, but eventually someone on here will chime in with an III updated preset.
you could use fractool to see the settings and manually program it as well
I don't play the song anymore and also using an FM3 which could no way run this preset, so haven't updated

anways this is best I can offer

add : I used it as a stand alone preset, using a separate preset for the actual guitar tones as it is pretty CPU heavy.

Attachments

• Rebel Yell Synth Lead F 17.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Hi All - my band doesn't have our keyboard player for our next gig, and we're doing Rebel Yell. I want to get a tone close to the synths in the bridge part after the solo. Does anyone have any recommendations for presets to check out that I could fine tune for the song? Thanks for the help!
Moke's Rebel Yell preset has a synth scene that souds INCREDIBLE on the neck pickup for this part.

It also has Ray Guns!

Last edited:
There’s an interview from one of the popular guitar mags where Stevens says how he got that sound by stringing a few fuzz type pedals together, it’s not a synth. I’ll see if I can find it again, might have been in an actual mag that I bought.

There’s an interview from one of the popular guitar mags where Stevens says how he got that sound by stringing a few fuzz type pedals together, it’s not a synth. I’ll see if I can find it again, might have been in an actual mag that I bought.

You're all awesome! One of the many reasons I love Fractal is the community - thank you! I'll check out the preset links, and may look on Moke's site.

Back
Top Bottom