FS RCF NX 12-SMA, with soft case, LAST REDUCTION!

Akstrat

Experienced
Like new RCF NX 12-SMA, comes with case that it has spent all it's life in. I brought this down to Tucson from MN to gig with and have found that I may not be playing much down here. Cheapest I found used on-line was $1799 without the case. These are the real deal, an excellent pro FRFR for your Fractal. I can ship and take PayPal or Venmo. I'll do $1750 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. I'm also going to be listing my FM3/FC6 with covers, original boxes if people are interested in a gig ready system?

https://www.rcf.it/en/products/product-detail/nx-12-sma

Attachments

• IMG_3628.jpeg
    IMG_3628.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 98
  • IMG_3629.jpeg
    IMG_3629.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 100
  • IMG_3630.jpeg
    IMG_3630.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 90
  • IMG_3631.jpeg
    IMG_3631.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 80
  • IMG_3632.jpeg
    IMG_3632.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 78
  • IMG_3633.jpeg
    IMG_3633.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 93
Courtesy Bump. I have one with the RCF cover as well. Had it listed at $1500, was getting offers of $900. Ridiculous. I hope you get what it's worth!

I can't believe this isn't selling. These are awesome powered monitors, one of the best there is. I have two of them and they are legendary.

Not sure why I'm not getting bites. This is the real deal, just too much for me down here. I appreciate the bumps. I'm not in the fire sale mode and the monitor will stay with me until I get what its listed for. Have a great holiday season everyone!

Not sure why I'm not getting bites. This is the real deal, just too much for me down here. I appreciate the bumps. I'm not in the fire sale mode and the monitor will stay with me until I get what its listed for. Have a great holiday season everyone!
High end gear has been sitting a little longer, stick to your guns!

Getting late in the year. I'll be headed back to MN to join my band at the end of April. If this doesn't sell now, I'll let it sit till next year. I'll take $1500 Venmo or PayPal F&F. You pick up whatever shipping. I doubt you will find another FRFR like this for what I'm asking. Thanks for looking!

Wish I could but, had a couple of setbacks at the end of last year. I have 2 already but, would like a backup.

I've had a CLR and currently own a EV Pxm12. How do these compare? I'm interested. They seem to get alot of praise.

I have never owned either of those monitors. I bought this because at the time it got the best reviews for a pro piece of gear. RCF is world renown for its speakers and this a fine example. PM me and maybe we can chat on the phone for a bit. Thx.

Back
Top Bottom