Bug? Random Autoengage w/ pedal as source

Bakerman and others with the regard to spring loaded expression for wah I sent this to Chris from axe tutorials.com still no response Bakerman can you help me with this problem or anyone .... here is the breakdown of my post

I followed your tutorial to the letter on hooking up one expression pedal to control two different settings : so my SP1-SB added Wah .Edit /Control/ Enter/ External -1 Wah block page # 2 bypass / enter / external -2 ( switch ) ----- Volume Block : Enter / edit volume / enter/ external-1 Bypass - page -2 Modifier - external 2 and i reversed Start to 100% and end top 0 % opposite of Wah it works great thanks you I wrote all this down last year

First expression pedal is that external # 1 CC# 16 and the bypass switch same Pedal CC# 17

Second Expression Pedal EP-1-SB Just controls any pot that can be controlled like delay or i can use it as a wah/ volume / anything on different presets CC# 18

Third expression pedal : SP-1 SB SPL--- CC# 19 This pedal is a spring loaded pedal it goes pedal down when not in use immediately turning off the block Wah / whammy / tremolo/ pitch ....

I have a fourth output for bypass on the third expression pedal but that i would need to run a cable to the pedal port in the back of the Axe Fx -2 according to shawn and cliff when i spoke to them a few months ago...

All of my Cables are 3' TRS made from BTPA.com the 25' for the pedal Jack in the back

Ok before i reverted to your video and instructions I wanted to use the third expression SP-1 SB SPL to control the wah and use the other bypass to control the whammy just like your video. So i tried it but with pressing down on the pedal the block opens in the AXE EDIT..... And heal down ( Spring Loaded ) it goes down turning it off.

The problem is before install......... I calibrated the pedal 0-127 and so on : the block turns on and off but it doesn't Wah slowly like expression pedal # 1 explained above ( your instructions ) it works great on that pedal but i wanted it on the spring loaded one. But the press goes from 0-127 instantly on the spring loaded pedal too fast for a wah. I don't know if the spring loaded pedal can be used as a wah, but only for a whammy or any other effect.

So Chris I hope i explained this better ... what i was trying to accomplish was a wah on the spring loaded pedal and the bypass for the whammy ( I was trying your method on this pedal ) but like I said the press down is to fast and doesn't Wah it just slopes real fast in the axe ....

Note : What I also realized is that your instructions for the expression pedal two set up method isn't shown in the Axe Edit like the external #'s and 100% to 0 % reversal. I had to see it and do it on the Axe FX ...... I hope to get response after taking 45 minutes to get this post right ))) once again Thank you for alll your help Peace

Back
Top Bottom