Rammstein - Europe Stadium Tour (Time Lapse)

All that...just to hear one song?

On a serious note- this does illustrate the answer to "Why does Metallica or Jimmy Eat World need 5 Axe Fx III's?"

Video isn’t available for me, bummer. Finally going to see them this September in Massachusetts, same week as Faith No More/Korn!!!

Try clicking on the title which will take you to you tube directly

That worked, thanks!

Man, that’s really quite the feat. I know Floyd’s stage in ‘94 took 3 days to set up and they had 3 different stages they were leapfrogging across the US/Europe, I wonder if Rammstein are doing something similar? I’m so curious over how much of that stuff is fabricated just for the show and where it all goes when the tour is done.

I was watching a video on YT covering Metallica’s Summer Sanitarium from ’03 and James said they were using the same sets of stairs they had on the road for years. I know they’ve got parts of Lady Justice from the AJFA tour in their HQ.

That stuff is like a whole aspect that never really gets discussed. It’d be cool to go into a warehouse and see a bunch of broken down, bits and pieces of stages from throughout the years. There’s Floyd’s circular screen sitting in the corner, the cherry-pickers from Metallica’s Load tours, Iron Maiden’s Eddie sitting out back.

I think during the black album tour metallica purchased their stage for 1 million dollars...

they were still using it/parts from it from lets say 19-2000's+ so it saved them millions in renting stages.

I doubt it would be possible to afford 3 of those stage setups-

I do know U2's tour took 100+ if not nearly 200 18 wheelers to send it from show to show

Man, that’s really quite the feat. I know Floyd’s stage in ‘94 took 3 days to set up and they had 3 different stages they were leapfrogging across the US/Europe, I wonder if Rammstein are doing something similar? I’m so curious over how much of that stuff is fabricated just for the show and where it all goes when the tour is done.

I’m guessing the have two stages in Europe. No clue about USA. This was quite a show, top 3 I’ve ever seen. Had to run to get some earplugs after two songs. First kick drum felt like you were punched in your chest.

That's a great video. I'd love to see Rammstein live one day, such a fun band.
I saw them about 10 years ago, still one of the best live shows I've ever seen. I haven't really been into their music since high school but it's still fun to listen to on occasion and super fun to see live.

A favorite band of mine ! I saw them at MSG in 2010 (their first gig in the States in like 10 years and the one where the Blu-Ray was filmed), Las Vegas and Baltimore.

For this summer tour I’ll be seeing them in DC and Philly a week apart.

This is how you start a show (MSG 2010)

Definitely a concert where I would want to sit in the back/center to enjoy the full visual production.

Back
Top Bottom