Radley & The Neil Diamond Show.

At the feet of the Master... :D

Please study the finer technique and toe wiggling on his MFC-101 and report back in detail ;)

Here are the stills. I'm going to edit together the short video clips I recorded into one video.

RadleyAxe.jpg

RadleyStage.jpg

Radley2.jpg

Radley.jpg

That's strange. Is there a setting somewhere. I can see all the pictures from other threads except Phostenix's threads.

From another computer, I see the pics but IE has a message popup at the bottom that says, "Internet Explorer blocked this website from displaying content with security certificate errors." Sounds like it doesn't like something about the Dropbox images. What browser are you using?

And I finally got to use the copyright verbage I snagged off someone's youtube video a while back. :) We'll see if Neil's people come after me for this....

I'll freely admit that it's not 'my thing' Phostenix, but still appreciate your efforts!
thumbsup.gif

For me, this is about supporting a fellow Axe user & forum member. My sister is a huge Neil Diamond fan & I go with her to keep her company. Hadley having an Axe gave me a point of interest this time. :)

Cool stuff. The video is great... Hadley looks like he is having fun! That's great to see. Thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom