RAC12 - New 1U rack controller for Axe-Fx II / XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just add ON/OFF switch :)

All parameter will be availlable? I wish to control the EQ wich don't have modifier

Last edited:
boy, I can't wait. So I can control the basic amp knobs, reverb, and a few other things like delay time and mix? droooool...

Please get this thing out soon. I mean the REAL soon, not the fractal soon! lol

Can you save the preset from your unit? I guess we can just save using the AXE panel, eh?

Last edited:
Hi Gabriele,

Well. It seems I have run out of steam. I started to move the project to the Raspberry Pi board and QT, before the summer. Not got back to it since. The MidyAX in its first hardware incarnation is mostly working though and I managed to implement some of the features I had wanted since the start of the project.

Did you had a look at the latest video I did on the project ?

Hi Gabriele,

Well. It seems I have run out of steam. I started to move the project to the Raspberry Pi board and QT, before the summer. Not got back to it since. The MidyAX in its first hardware incarnation is mostly working though and I managed to implement some of the features I had wanted since the start of the project.

Did you had a look at the latest video I did on the project ?

Hi Palygap, yes I have seen many of your videos because I wanted to control my Axe Fx2 through a BCR2000, but it is very difficult to program the system exclusive messages of the Axe. :)
If there are further developments keep us updated !!!
:encouragement:

Great that it will work with the MFC as that will be important, for me anyway. If it uses Sysex though, will you have the same issues that affect the use of Axe Edit and the MFC at the same time?

Any news on this question?

Thanks for your support and interest guys 8)

Indeed, No customs taxes for EU, only VAT for final users
For others countries, we'll sell without VAT, final users need to add customs taxes and VAT (depending of his own country and state).
These are the rules of international trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom