RAC12 - New 1U rack controller for Axe-Fx II / XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to give the creators of the RAC12 some serious props. I ordered last week and it arrived today (two days ahead of schedule....awesome!). Within five minutes of plugging it in I was easily navigating through the AxeFx parameters 10 times faster than using the front panel. It's intuitive and very quick! All the time spent flipping between "Page Right" and "Page Left", or thumbing through the Layout page is gone. This means I will realistically be able to tweak on the fly without needing to bring my computer/Axe-Edit to shows. Such a quality product. Way to go, guys!

Hi AlGrenadine,

I'm waiting the FedEx boy with my RAC12. :encouragement:

While i'm waiting I wanna aks: Is virtually possible to use the 384 contoller (with the pages; or even only the hardware 12 knobs/+12 buttons) to control parametres in a synth (vsti or hardware)?
If yes... how?

Yes you can use midi CC messages on each knob and different CC numbers on each page.

So the CC messagesa are freely assignable to the knobs/switches for each page?... Good

And can I use the USB cable for send midi message to a pc? I must I use only the midi cable?

Mine is ordered and I can't wait to get it!!

Question...and I am only about half way through reading this very long thread [emoji6] so maybe it was already brought up...can you set one of the knobs to tempo? And have the tempo displayed on the Rac12 screen and be able to turn the knob to adjust the tempo?

I'm not really interested in taping the tempo in on the Rac12, I can do that on my MFC-101, I just want to be able to see the tempo and make manual adjustments when necessary.

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine is ordered and I can't wait to get it!!

Question...and I am only about half way through reading this very long thread [emoji6] so maybe it was already brought up...can you set one of the knobs to tempo? And have the tempo displayed on the Rac12 screen and be able to turn the knob to adjust the tempo?

I'm not really interested in taping the tempo in on the Rac12, I can do that on my MFC-101, I just want to be able to see the tempo and make manual adjustments when necessary.

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nobody else had this need so it's not possible yet but it's a good idea, i'll try to do something for that ;)

I would be happy to receive an U.S video review of the rac12 from a current user or a beta tester (Our Frenchy accent is too horrible)
We can support us with a distant learning for this if necessary.
Somebody can do this for support us guy's?

Last edited:
I would be happy to receive an U.S video review of the rac12 from an current user or a beta tester (Our Frenchy accent is too horrible)
We can support us with a distant leaning for this if necessary.
Anybody can do this for support us guy's?

haha i'd do it in a bad french accent just because :p

Here's another idea....when you change preset values the number goes red...but after lots of tweaking, which way do you turn to get back to where the preset value was? It would be nice if the big dial screen had an indicator of which way to turn back to the green value.

This woud be better than recalling the preset, because then you lose the tweaks of other parameters that you do want to keep.

Just a thought! I don't even own one yet...still saving money...

Cheers, Oscar

I would be happy to receive an U.S video review of the rac12 from a current user or a beta tester (Our Frenchy accent is too horrible)
Somebody can do this for support us guy's?

I can do it ... with my crap english and a bad sicilian accent!! :mrgreen
Just as Joe Pesci had the Axe and the RAC12!!! :lol
Just kidding... but... I can do it for the italian market.

Here's another idea....when you change preset values the number goes red...but after lots of tweaking, which way do you turn to get back to where the preset value was? It would be nice if the big dial screen had an indicator of which way to turn back to the green value.

This woud be better than recalling the preset, because then you lose the tweaks of other parameters that you do want to keep.

Just a thought! I don't even own one yet...still saving money...

Cheers, Oscar
You've already this option on the screen.
You have the both values when you turn each parameter knob. The orignal one in white and the modified value in red

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom