R.I.P. Osama Bin Laden

Status
Not open for further replies.

shredi knight

Power User
Beavis_6.gif

Unfortunately, history has shown that a quick retaliation by terrorist sympathizers usually follows the death of their leader. I am thankful that Bin Laden is dead, and pray for the brave men and women of the military who remain in harm's way.

In your best Munchkin voice... sing

"Ding Dong the witch is dead.... the wicked witch is dead"

Any Christian who is happy about this man being murdered militarily should do some massive contemplating of how diametrically opposed to Jesus' teachings the whole thing is. It wasn't "turn the other cheek by tracking down and murdering those who you believe to have wronged you". Just a word of caution to any Christians who might be celebrating a murder right now.

Any Christian who is happy about this man being murdered militarily should do some massive contemplating of how diametrically opposed to Jesus' teachings the whole thing is. It wasn't "turn the other cheek by tracking down and murdering those who you believe to have wronged you". Just a word of caution to any Christians who might be celebrating a murder right now.
Ideally you'd be right. Realistically I couldn't care less. He's dead and good riddance.

But wait... the countdown was only at 8! Someone jumped the gun!

Kidding aside, I hope this brings some peace to the loved ones of those lost on 9/11 and wish all our troops safety in the days to come.

My folks are on a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Jerusalem and Petra right now. Hoping the anti-American sentiment doesn't get to them.

Don't forget that, not only the 9/11 victims died in the process. Several thousands more.

Yes, is it tens of thousands more, hundreds even, of innocent Iraqi civilians that were killed by the US military as we invaded Iraq post-9/11 for a nonexistent connection between Hussein and Bin Laden? I wouldn't pin that much larger volume of deaths on Bin Laden though, that's squarely on the US. Incredibly un-Christian there as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom