(R)evolution of Rock Guitar part 5-Fusion/Jazzrock - Axe-Fx II

Your MFC looks like a christmas tree with all those different color leds :) did you modify it yourself just by swapping some leds?

Hi Ketil,

that was amazing again.

Love it - especially your version of Metheny's James.

Best,

Jochen

As always an amazing display of know-how with the AxeFX and, far more impressive then that, unparalleled skill on the guitar. Fantastic job sir... much respect for your abilities.

I quit yet AGAIN! :)

Absolutely outstanding Ketil!!!!!

And what a nice assortment of guitars you have!

I really want to take the moment to thank you for your efforts. I think a lot of people take for granted the time it takes to crete these videos we are so fond of from our favorite Axe posters. It's no small feat to take the video, record, and edit with all those AWESOME text's about the settings everytime you made a change.

Very very imformative for us mere mortals.

~tip of the hat~

Craig

You had me completely amazed the entire time with your chops and tones, then when you downtuned IN TIME to a perfectly in tune D at 6:45 my brain melted. My hat is off to you, sir.

No, I haven't done anything with the leds..
ok, I'm confused. Does mfc have tri-color or bi-color leds? I always thought it was bi-color (red and green) but looking at your video e.g. at 0:15 it looks like there's purple, orange, red and green.

You are a completely amazing player!

And the amount of work it took to program everything for each of those clips - wow!

I'm totally impressed.

All the very best to you!

L

ok, I'm confused. Does mfc have tri-color or bi-color leds? I always thought it was bi-color (red and green) but looking at your video e.g. at 0:15 it looks like there's purple, orange, red and green.

No, they're actually just red and green, I guess it's just some kind of youtube illusion or something.. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom