Quick question-can't load a particular effect in the Layout menu.

dank

Inspired
In my layout, I am trying to add Filter 1. As I dial in the effects, it bypasses Filter 1 and only shows Filter 2. I checked to see if Filter 1 was added elsewhere in the chain, but it is not.

Why is it skipping over Filter 1?

Thanks.

Dan

Chris,

I chose another preset where a filter is in the Layout. This particular block is Filter 1. Strangely enough, I cannot choose Filter 2. Just the opposite of the other preset.

click on the "Go Advanced" button then on the first row of buttons on the advanced page click on the little paper clip button to the right of the smiley face and browse to where you saves it on your computer.

I am reviving this thread, as I still cannot select one filter over the other. For example, I chose a factory preset and tried substituting an existing effect with a Filter. It will not give me the choice of Filter 1 or Filter 2. It usually defaults to Filter 2 and will not give me the option of selecting Filter 1.

I am using Firmware 10.0

I'm assuming there is no other Filter in the entire layout scrolling all the way to the left so Input is visible? I know you said that in the OP, but I was hoping I'd see the entire layout left to right in the video.

Anyway to upload the preset?

You are correct. No there filter.

Please excuse my ignorance: I have not had the need yet to upload nor download a preset. Do I use Fractal Bot?

Thank you for your assistance, Chris.

No fractal bot will not let you save a preset to the computer yet.

Hmm this is really strange. I forgot - does this only happen in this one preset or you can't add a Filter 1 to any preset?

Change it to some other type of block temporarily. Now you should see Filter 1 in the list.

The block in your layout is Filter 2. That can occur w/ Axe-Edit, or if you place filters 1 & 2 then remove 1. When you reach the "filter" spot in the list it goes back to normal layout mode, keeping the filter # that was already there.

Back
Top Bottom